Born on February 3rd, 1963 in Parete (CE). MBA at Università degli Studi di Bologna. Member of the Accountants Association of Como. Statutory auditor and Technical Advisor for the Court of Como.
After a 15-year-long job in tax checking relevant companies on behalf of the Financial Administration, in 1999 he founded his own fiscal and tax consultancy practice.
Activities: he has gained significant experience in the area of Tax and Company Law, with special expertise in:
- Restructuring and reorganisation of Corporate Groups through the planning and implementing of merger, divisions, provisions of companies and company branches and the drawing up of expert estimates;
- Due diligence related to shares, allowances and limited companies M&A procedures, interacting with private equity funds and national and international companies;
- Regularisation of assets held abroad (voluntary disclosure);
- Tax planning for international group companies operating in Italy;
- Tax litigations solving on behalf of companies or individuals;
- Company crises managing (art. 67, 161 1 182 bis of the Bankruptcy Law) both as advisor for industrial plans drawing up and as recovery plans certifier.
- President of Supervisory Boards or Auditor for joint stock and limited liability companies;
- On behalf of the Judicial Authority, technical advisor for companies and individuals during civil and penal lawsuits.